Chrome keep closing, Some game keep restarting

tantobocah
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2104.56
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: frequently
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Chrome, Mobile Legend
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello all, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but i'm trying to share some of issues that i experienced myself. I had bought this phone last thursday, but there is some issue with google chrome in this phone. When the phone is unlocked, then i open the chrome, sometimes when i using the chrome (in the first 5 seconds) then the chrome will shutdown without prompt not responding state, then if i try to reopen it again, the same case happen until 3-5 times then the chrome apps will normal. But when i clear the apps from system tray (clear all) then reopen again the chrome apps, the same problem happen, is it just me or anybody else experiencing the same issues? I've tried to uinstall update android webview system, chrome, and also update it to the latest version still no luck.
Also there is some problem when i try to open Mobile Legend game, sometimes the game will restart itself when the games open, when restarted the 3rd time, the screen will go black, then the game will closed and i have to reopen it again. I've tried several games (like Pubg mobile) but there is no issues in there. is the issue is on the game? or the asus rog phone software? please help me.
0 REPLIES 0