krnapj
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 5
Firmware Version:latest
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:quite frequent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):bgmi
There are alot of ghost touches , I use 5 fingers to play bgmi , recently I bought rog 5, but at that time pubg was banned in india , n u guys told me pubg is not stable because of servers up n down.but now in bgmi also , if I press any button like crouch or fire while using aim down sight , it slightly moves the aim , I hv tried all the different touch sensitivity sliding sensitivity sliding precision settings but no luck . With such ghost touches , one really can't play , n I don't care about other games because I only play this one game, while pressing other commands it really should cancel out any if little slide is there due to pressing other buttons .I didnot have this problem on my previous phone and I played 5 finger on that too. Please help .
5 REPLIES 5

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Can you check the in-game sensitivity and set it to medium and also the Xmode sensitivity to 0 and revert back. As in my case i haven't experienced such.

krnapj
Rising Star I
Reaperzwolf

Can you check the in-game sensitivity and set it to medium and also the Xmode sensitivity to 0 and revert back. As in my case i haven't experienced such.

View post
My in game sensitivity is custom , which turns out to be way less than medium , I mainly use gyroscope only for aiming but while pressing the fire or crouch buttons the aim shifts a little which makes alot of difference , yes I have tried x mode sensitivity 0 , -1 and minus 2 also , but nothing eliminates this problem totally .
P.s. I donot use any screen guard

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
HI krnapj,
Please share the below:
Screen recording showing ghost touch.
Software version
Under screen recording do share your game settings used.

krnapj
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

HI krnapj,

Please share the below:

1. Screen recording showing ghost touch.
  2. Software version
  3. Under screen recording do share your game settings used.

View post
Hey , It's not happening now , maybe the firmware update or the bgmi update fixed it .I am really sorry for wasting your time 🙏. Phone is working great ,getting constant 60 fps and even constant 90 fps with config file . God speed to you !
You may close this post.