Did you mean: 

Whatsapp / File Storage issue

g4m3raddict
Star III
Model Name: Rog 3 Strix
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2102.143
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: 1st time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Whatsapp or File Storage
Not able to see images and videos in Whatsapp Media folder through File Explorer(Internal Storage app). It keeps loading for a long time but its not showing any image.

3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
g4m3raddict

Model Name: Rog 3 Strix

Firmware Version: 17.0823.2102.143

Rooted or not: not

Frequency of Occurrence: 1st time

APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Whatsapp or File Storage

Not able to see images and videos in Whatsapp Media folder through File Explorer(Internal Storage app). It keeps loading for a long time but its not showing any image.

Whatsapp / File Storage issue
Try reisintalling whatsapp but before that try a simple restart

g4m3raddict
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50039/whatsapp-file-storage-issue

Try reisintalling whatsapp but before that try a simple restart

View post
I can see what's inside the folder by connecting my phone through cable or WiFi but not showing through File Storage. Not restarting phone coz have doubts that some apps are crashing after .147 update(according to some posts in forums). If it's true will have to factory reset the phone, will restart the phone in spare time later.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
g4m3raddict

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/174226#Comment_174226

I can see what's inside the folder by connecting my phone through cable or WiFi but not showing through File Storage. Not restarting phone coz have doubts that some apps are crashing after .147 update(according to some posts in forums). If it's true will have to factory reset the phone, will restart the phone in spare time later.

View post
Just as a suggestion, did you try another file manager/explorer?