Speakers' volume fluctuates

2»

Comments

• Hi guys,

Just wanted to pop in and ask you if you're still running into these issues on the latest .103 firmware version.

@Kleshar @pipsss81

• jrzenfone8jrzenfone8 Level 1
    edited August 2021

Hi, I'm having a similar problem with call audio, while using headphones and outdoor mode off. Sound will suddenly become very loud (to the point of removing my headphones till I could lower the volume).

• KlesharKleshar Level 2
    edited August 2021

Yep, still having the same issue after i have tried with multiple songs 😔

I have tried to listen to the same songs on an iPhone 12: fluctuation does not exist.

I have tried the same songs on other android devices with Android 6,7,9 and 10: fluctuation does not exist.

• Yes, I am still having the same problem on every song 😔.

I have tried to play the same song on IPhone 12: Fluctuation does not exist.

I have tried to play the same songs on other android devices equipped with previous Android's versions (7,8,9,10): Fluctuation does not exist.

I have tried to play the same songs on a Pixel 5 with Android 11 updated to the latest patch: fluctuation is there like on Zenfone 8😅

• KlesharKleshar Level 2
    edited August 2021

Yes, I am still having the same problem on every song 😔.

I have tried to play the same songs on IPhone 12: Fluctuation does not exist.

I have tried to play the same songs on other android devices equipped with previous Android's versions (7,8,9,10): Fluctuation does not exist.

I have tried to play the same songs on a Pixel 5 with Android 11 updated to the latest patch: fluctuation is there like on Zenfone 8😅

• @Kleshar Thanks for the additional information, I'll make sure to pass it on. I'll get back to you when I know more. 🙂

• you are welcome ☺️ hope you'll bring to the programmers' attention also the other issue i have posted on the other thread related to the notifications' sound bursting out at max volume when listening in-ear voice messages on third party apps

This discussion has been closed.