ASHISH RATHOURASHISH RATHOUR Level 1
edited August 1 in ZenFone 6

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Comments

• Same issue with me plz help

• Hi, kindly elaborate on your issue so that we can understand it better. 

1. Model Name: Asus 6z
    2. Firmware Version: Latest A11
    3. Rooted or not: No
    4. Frequency of Occurrence: Regular
    5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Whatsapp and Default File Manager

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I tried sending a picture as a document on whatsapp. Whenever i click "Browse other docs". I get this error which says " You many not have a proper app to view this content ". I have already reinstalled whatsapp and tried clearing cache and storage in file manager and gallery both several times. Rebooted too. The only thing i got it worked is installing 3rd party file manager. Do note that only few 3rd party file manager seems to work, not all.

• I tried sending a picture as a document on whatsapp. Whenever i click "Browse other docs". I get this error which says " You many not have a proper app to view this content ".

Plz help

• Hi, what kind of file is transferred through Whatsapp, and is it the specific file format that can not be opened normally?

This discussion has been closed.