Add 2nd Hard Drive Reinstall Windows On New Large Drive
- 32GB eMMC Flash Memory Drive.
- Model: Asus Laptop TFL83VK
- Frequency of occurrence: Daily
- Reset OS: Windows home 10
- Screenshot or video: NONE
The original 32GB eMMC Flash Memory Drive is too small and will not update Windows 10. Is there a tech link that explains how to change Primary Bootup Driver to new added large 2nd HD?
Asus Laptop; DESKTOP TFL83VK came with small HD and will not update Windows 10.
DX Report: Caption Microsoft Windows 10 Home
ASUS Dark Blue; 14" EeeBook Laptop PC; Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core Processor; 4GB Memory; 32GB eMMC Flash Memory Drive.
Windows 10 Home.
Serial Number : G7N xxxxxxxx xxxx
1) ADD a 2nd HD.
2) Create a Windows 10 boot.up Flash Drive;
3) Reboot then create 1 large HD from both drives.
4) Install the Windows 10 with the approved legal copy that came loaded on the Asus;
Thank you for your time.