This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 3 INVOICE COPY SERIAL NO/IMEI NO MISSING

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Anyone who has purchased their Rog 3 from Flipkart India, request you to check your invoice bill for the Serial Number/ IMEI Number is mentioned or not. If not then the warranty is not valid for your phone. I faced this issue as it was not mentioned and now getting thia problem resolved which is hectic.
Check you Invoice and if its not mentioned then i have a wonderful solution.
5 REPLIES 5

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Please do not spread any rumors here. All the ASUS phones sold via Flipkart come with a warranty. If you have any specific issues please let me know. Thanks.

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

Please do not spread any rumors here. All the ASUS phones sold via Flipkart come with a warranty. If you have any specific issues please let me know. Thanks.

View post
No. You completely got it wrong. There was a issue from seller side that he didn't mention the serial number and the imei number. So when i went to the service centre they didn't fix the problem related to my charging cable. Now i reported this incident to Flipkart and they were kind enough to refund me back the entire money with which i got the latest Rog 5. Same amount what i spent on Rog 3.
So I am just enlightening our fellow members that if such issue is there, they can talk to Flipkart and get a replacement/refund. And am sure everyone will accept that a service for a phone is invalid as per law until the serial number and imei number is mentioned on the invoice copy!
@ARP_ASUS

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
You can sée that i have also shared a feedback on how kind and generous your team was during this pandemic that they went a step ahead and were helping me out on the accessories which went out of warranty after 6 months.
Am very sorry if you haven't understood my part of experience which has been superb all thanks to a wonderful team of Asus.

MV
Rising Star II
Reaperzwolf

You can sée that i have also shared a feedback on how kind and generous your team was during this pandemic that they went a step ahead and were helping me out on the accessories which went out of warranty after 6 months.

Am very sorry if you haven't understood my part of experience which has been superb all thanks to a wonderful team of Asus.

View post
you flipped faster than Rog3 charging time. 😂😂😂