cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird notification bar behaviour in some galleries and Twitter apps

barrettgoat
Star II
Hi.
I've been noticing the notification bar behaving weirdly in my gallery app of choice, as well as in most Twitter apps with full screen image viewing: the notification bar disappears, but the image does not extend over it to fill the entire screen, and instead there is just a black bar at the top of the screen, or in the worst case scenario (Flamingo for Twitter) a portion of the app's interface behind the picture.
Is it possible to make fullscreen images actually fill the whole screen?
2 REPLIES 2

barrettgoat
Star II
So an update just came out seemingly addressing this issue, and I've noticed a slight change in Flamingo which occurs when you slide the finger in a weird way from the edge of the screen down and to the side, however in the gallery I'm using there's still a black bar on top of the screen in the full screen mode.
I am attaching two screen recordings to illustrate the issues I've been having. These have just been recorded after I've updated the phone to the freshest firmware.
First is Flamingo for Twitter, the second is EZ Gallery.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
barrettgoat

So an update just came out seemingly addressing this issue, and I've noticed a slight change in Flamingo which occurs when you slide the finger in a weird way from the edge of the screen down and to the side, however in the gallery I'm using there's still a black bar on top of the screen in the full screen mode.

I am attaching two screen recordings to illustrate the issues I've been having. These have just been recorded after I've updated the phone to the freshest firmware.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/4LEB7B25BFRO/2021-06-07-18-00-53.mp4

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/CBSGIWZMF32W/2021-06-07-18-01-33.mp4

First is Flamingo for Twitter, the second is EZ Gallery.

View post
I don't find the behavior in EZ gallery that strange and I can't find Flamingo for Twitter. It you're referring to an app which is no longer available in play store, then I'm afraid we're not going to do anything about it.