Does Asus read our concerns here? Are we just users only posting here? Do they read our concerns?

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 5
  2. Firmware Version: 2104.47
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Genchin Impact, codm, mobile legends and etc

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Comments

• I have seen a lot of concerns posted here including my own and with people I have the same concerns. Does Asus read and hear this concerns? As I was browsing. I have not yet found amy reply from them or from any MODS of this forum page.

I was an rog 3 user and way back, atleast few mods are reply to the concerns, still rarely. But here, in rog 5. I have not seen any response at all, to our concerns

• i think they have read our concern already but i dont know why they don't comment to confirm they have seen it.

• Thank for the reply bro. Feel a lot better. My concern is screen recording. It will not record microphone audio and it happens to codm ad pubg. Mlbb, records microphone audio, but it is not as good as rog 3.

• i think i have seen the similar issues like you in some group of rog 5 on the facebook. My problem is the battery draining too fast and when i check up i think the android OS, android system and standby mobile use a lot of battery. Another problem is the heating just from the normal usage like facebook and youtube. For me that 2 problem is my very big concern

• waxy78611waxy78611 Level 2

I've already reported this issue along with 10 other issues. I've created a thread called Rog 5 issues/bugs. No Mod has replied to it. Seems they don't care. They released a update recently and that update fixed just 1 issue out of 10. Typical Asus, think by avoiding problems the problems will go away. Not a great mindset, even in general life

• I seem this is really not good I've been with them for almost two years. Bought rog 3 last year and now 5. I hope this issues with rog 5 are only software and can be resolve by a firmware update, not like the black crush issue on ROG3. The phone works fast in the gaming aspect though which is good. But I hope they could fix this issues as sooon as possible. Especially the microphone recording in screen recording and also for the YouTube Livestream option in the game genie which was removed

• So many issues as before. Same with rog 3. Do they test these phones prior to releasing? Or the software engineer who handles this one (correct me if I'm wrong) should be replaced. so many issues an bugs. It ruins the phone features and company who owns them

• Thanks for your feedback regarding moderator activity. Zentalk has been very busy these last couple of months, but we try to answer every thread as fast as possible. Don't worry, nothing is missed.

// Closing thread as it does not have a specific issue in the OP.

This discussion has been closed.