Prime stopped working again in 1080p

Asus zenfone 6z

Prime stopped working again FHD(1080P)

DO NEEDFUL

Comments

• Hi, request you to provide us with your device's latest firmware version. You can follow the below instructions to do the same: Settings -- About -- Software Information.

• Shared screenshot of software information

• sid2109sid2109 Level 1
    edited May 28

I think this is a problem with prime video itself. I tested playing a video on my laptop and then 6z too. Both were streaming in "HD" only. Not an issue with the device but some curb imposed by amazon I suppose.

Edit: I played another video on prime and waited for a while, it is playing in FHD 1080p on my 6z. I don't see any issue here.

• edited May 28

Please share your software version, like I had shared. Let developers see that.

• sid2109sid2109 Level 1

My software version is same as yours. FHD is working fine. I'd say just try other videos on prime. I don't think they have all videos streaming in FHD. Also, after starting a video, just wait for a minute or so and it will stream in FHD if available ( based on your internet speed).

• Started working in 1080 after the recent update. Updated it yesterday. Meanwhile I dropped my mobile and broke the screen. Please let me know how much would it cost of I repair and get a new screen. And how much for mobiles battery.

• Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.