FED UP WITH THIS PHONE , AUTO SHUTOFF SCREEN WHILE CHARGING AND GAMING
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name:ROG PHONE 2
- Firmware Version:ANDROID 10 (17.0240.2013.75)
- Rooted or not: NOT
- Frequency of Occurrence: WHILE CHARGING AND GAMING
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NOT APP , THE PHONE
It's been a year since I bought this phone and I'm been having this problem since the seventh month.
I can't use the phone or play games because of this problem.
These are the problems.
1. The phone is overheating.
2. The phone's display goes off automatically when charging, sometimes off for up to 15 seconds.
3. The phone's display automatically shuts off while playing the game, and this is repeated.
4. The top left side of the phone's display shows something round in shape, with a few other spots. There is nothing wrong with my phone breaking or falling out of my hands.
5. The charger is good but the cable is useless. Sometimes it doesn't charge. Fast charge will not show.
These are the crises I face due to this phone.
My company Asus has cheated me out of this phone for Rs 40,500.
If anyone has this problem with this phone, please reply it.
It is a hard to use this phone with these problems. Being in Lock down here, the service center is closed.
Looking here, I can see that a lot of people are facing these problems.
I'm in a position to take legal action against a company called Asus.
If there is anyone who has changed all these issues then how to reply.