Nvidia Inc released Geforce stable Driver DCH-STANDARD WHQL v466.47 Geforce GPU'S on 18.05.2021
- System OS: Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit v21H1 Build no 19043.985
- Laptop Name: Vivobook 15 R542UQ-DM153
- Bios Model: X542UQ.309SA
- Processor Name and Model: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz
- Intel Processor Microcode: D4 ( latest )
- Intel Chipset: 100 series
- DRAM Frequency and Size: Adata DDR4 2400Mhz two 8GB Ram Modules (16GB)
- Integrated GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
- Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 DCH WHQL Driver Version: 220.127.116.1165 ( not released )
- Dedicated GPU: Nvidia Geforce 940MX 2GB GDDR5
- Nvidia Geforce 940MX DCH WHQL Driver Version: 18.104.22.16814 ( developer preview )
- Audio Device Name: Realtek HD Audio ALC294
- Realtek HD Audio Device Driver version: 6.0.9151.1
- Total Graphics Available Memory Size: 9.9GB (10164MB)
- Shared System Memory: 7.9GB ( 8116 MB )
- Battery or AC: Both
- Intel Management Engine Firmware Version: 22.214.171.12409
- SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD 2280
- Harddisk 1: Seagate Barracuda 2.5 Inch SATA 2TB 5400 RPM (LM015)
- Harddisk 2: Seagate Barracuda 2.5 Inch SATA 2TB 5400 RPM (LM015)
- Frequency of occurrence: Nil
- Reset OS: No
- Screenshot or video: No
Detailed description：On 18th May 2021, Nvidia company has released the new Geforce DCH & STANDARD WHQL stable driver v466.47 for Windows 10 64 bit only.
On 19th April 2021, I successfully installed the latest driver 470.14 by the normal method on windows 10 64bit v21H1 build no 19043.928 running with Nvidia Geforce 940MX 2GB VRAM GDDR5.
But My laptop is running with Windows 10 21H1 64bit build no 19043.985.
I would recommend you install the customized and certified driver for your laptop model from the Asus support site only.
I am sharing only Generic driver links in this post.
I am sharing the direct downloading link from Nvidia's official website for laptop built-in graphics cards and PCLe desktop graphics cards.
for DCH based notebooks driver
for STANDARD based notebooks driver
for DCH based desktops driver
for STANDARD based desktops driver
No screenshot for this post, because I have a developer preview Nvidia driver 470.14 is installed.