VoLTE and Wifi Calling on Zenfone 8

Comments

• tupatatapatupatatapa Level 2
    edited July 2021

News about enabling VoLTE for VIVACOM in Bulgaria?

• Verifying Zenfone8 works on AT&T in USA and the VoLte icon is showing. I just got it yesterday, put in my SIM and did the recommended updates. Very relieved

• Hi

i had this problem too but i found it feature VOLTE in the sim card internet section. but i found some problem resolving in youtube to.

Follow this way

1. Settings
    2. Internet And Network (Or Network and internet)
    3. Mobile Network

• Can you please provide full solution? Your instruction was cut short.

• Can you please guide me how to make VoLte works on AT&T? I had zenfone8 8 and my carrier is AT&T. I still can not make VoLte work.

• Alex'sAlex's Level 2

When Asus will start to implement VoWifi Support?

Carrier: Hallon

Carrier: Tre

I have the Zenphone 5z

• Sad that Asus mods stopped to answer there, but I still hope that someday servicess will start to work. I start to regret that I didn't buy Samsung S21 for the same amount of money :(

• Hi @CH_ASUS @Kris_ASUS

Any updates about certification status for ZF8 in Saudi Arabia?

Your comments are highly appreciated.

• xmasinxmasin Level 1

I have questions about VoLTE support for O2 network in Czech republic. Starting firmware version 30.11.55.50 you declare VoLTE and VoWIFI support for O2 Czech republic. Before I found this forum I have asked your local support and O2 about VoLTE support and from both I get information, that Zenfone 8 doesn't support VoLTE for O2 network in Czech republic. Can you please confirm, that you have tested at least VoLTE for O2 network in Czech republic?

• I owned a Zenfone 2, 4 and currently using 5q. I have used all of them on the ATT network in the US. i would like my next phone to be a 8 flip. I love Asus brand, owns two PC with Asus motherboard, two Asus laptop. The only reason my wife is using a OnePlus 7 Pro because Zenfone 6 flip was delayed. My understanding is that 8 flip will not have ATT VoLTE support..... That would really be a bummer....I have 4 gig sd card that I would really like to retain... And use it on 8 Flip... Please make that firmware available for 8 flip when it comes toward the end of this year. Thanks!!

• should i have a question does voLTE and voWIFI run in czech republic O2? Does anyone have the phone and can confirm it's OK?

• edited August 2021

Hi @Gustav_ASUS

Sorry for bothering, please ignore this. Volte was working for few hours and now it's banned again in Orange pl

• T-mobile Czech Republic still does not support VoLTE and Wifi Call. Even HD voice doesn't work here

• edited August 2021

I can see that volte is available again in Orange Pl. Wificalling still doesn't work. Some ongoing tests?

Edit: stopped working again, so still nothing new

• Hi @Gustav_ASUS

Do you know what's the timeline for Wificalling/volte in Orange Poland? Will that take a week, month or longer to enable both services?

• It actually was not Asus fault, it was Orange Poland decided to screw us. They probably don't care our Asus phone users

Yes, indeed it was clearly working before but they use whitelist system to keep blocking VoLTE.

What Orange need to do is validate and add ZF8 to the list.

• hey Asus,

When will you implement VOLTE and WIFI calling for Australian carriers like Telstra/Optus?

It can not be that hard.

• If it's true about Orange PL, ZF8 will be my first and last Asus. I'll wait when my warranty ends and swap to some Samsung S series phone. Flagship phone shouldn't have problems like ZF8

This discussion has been closed.