ScreenPad graphics on new ZenBook Flip never worked
- System: Windows 10 home
- Battery or AC: both
- Model: ZenBook Flip UX463FL
- Frequency of occurrence: never worked
- Reset OS: yes (I have reloaded win10)
- Screenshot or video:
Detailed description：On my new ZenBook Flip I can active the numeric number on the pad but can not show other graphics. Pressing F6 only gives me 2 choices, touchpad enable & disable, where I should other options?
I have followed instructions from a ASUS technician , reinstalled the following many times:
1) ScreenXpert (Windows Store App)
2) System Control Interface v3 (ASUSSystemControlInterfacev3_ASUS_Z_V18.104.22.168_13234)
3) ScreenXpert Interface (Driver) INF_ScreenXpert_CMD22.214.171.124_LiveUpdate.zip
4) Ran the ScreenPad Plus Optimizer V126.96.36.199 (an error code 0x00000040).
I still have issues and I think the interface is not installed correctly ... so I have attached a picture of my drivers for others to look at and see if I have missed something? Interface not working?