Shane_Fernandes
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version: WW-17.0823.2102.143
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: na
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================1. I have 2 rog 3. And im unable to register one of them on my asus.
2. I have enrolled for beta testing on a11. But got the beta on only 1 device. I need to move that on beta too. Need help with that.
9 REPLIES 9

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Shane,
What issue are you facing in registering your phone, please elaborate with screenshot or video. Beta testing recruitment phase is over so you can't enroll any new device now.

Shane_Fernandes
Star II
16214218422655844473407353513202.jpg
i did not mean to say i am trying to enroll now..i already have when it started. what im saying is the in my asus app the device on the left SN ending with 72 is registered and but the beta update is not come in after i have recieved the email for that one. i have got the beta update on the device on the right which is my wifes phone... my query is i needed the beta on the one on the left... so can that be done??? Also the device on the right with SN ending in UD, im not able to register that on my asus app.

Shane_Fernandes
Star II
It shows failed as product registered.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Shane Fernandes

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/FAAPLD1ZJFVI/2021-05-19-16-50-10.mp4

It shows failed as product registered.

View post
I think you typed 2 letter O and not the number zero.
Anyhow, you shouldn't post your serial number here anyway.