This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook Flip 15 internal speaker sound/volume level issues.

ZT-6c4dab7b
Star I
System: WIndoes 10 Home 64 BIT
Battery or AC:
Model: Q528E
Frequency of occurrence: Always since purchase
Reset OS: No reset but fully upgraded
Screenshot or video: NO
Firm Ware 20210110 UX564EH303
========================
Detailed description:Since I purchased this laptop i have always had internal speaker volume issues. Even with all of the volume system settings turned to 100 the speakers never play more than 10% I have done every BIOS and Windows update. I have messed with Realtech and the equalizer. I updated windows and ran all of the packages for upgrade out of the MYASUS App.

I was using an external speaker but I cant anymore because it interfers with the MIC causing noise during business calls.

Obviously I have seen many threads in this section with many of the resolutions I mentioned I have tried above. Many of these issues go back to 2015. How can you folks continue to allow an issue like this in new products that you have obviously know about for over 7 years now.
4 REPLIES 4

ZT-6c4dab7b
Star I
If I turn the DTS equalizer all the way up to the top +10dB it gets just a little louder. But still not greater than 20% with the volume sliders set all the way to 100.

ZT-6c4dab7b
Star I
I would also add that when I connect an external speaker, the volume adjustments work just fine. The problem is that when using the external speaker which I shouldn't need the laptop MIC then picks up the external speaker on conference calls. So I really need these internal speakers to work properly.

ZT-6c4dab7b
Star I
RealTek Audio Driver 6.0.9107.1 UI Version 1
Default Formt 48000Hz 24 Bit

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Schpmp,
Please kindly send the device to our service center for further examination.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you.