This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone 3 max 5.5 supports VoLTE in Philippines?

Daniel_Ake_Berg
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZC553KL
Firmware Version:15.0200.1812.503
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Goodmorning to all maybe you can release a volte update for oreo 8.1.0 im using Dito Sim he needs a volte to call to other networks like GLOBE TM SMART SUN TNT

18 REPLIES 18

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Daniel Ake Bergh
Thank you for your asking. Here is English Community. To avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation, please provide me your question in English. Thank you.

Daniel_Ake_Berg
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi Daniel Ake Bergh

Thank you for your asking. Here is English Community. To avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation, please provide me your question in English. Thank you.

View post
Already translate im not good in english

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Daniel Ake Bergh
Thank you for your asking. Kindly refer to 4 main requirements below that needs to fulfill to use VoLTE function :
A. The carrier supports VoLTE
B. The carrier supports VoLTE with the model 
C. SIM Card has VoLTE
D. Both side are using VoLTE

Please check with your SIM carrier weather it supports VoLTE on ZC553KL in the country of your residence first. Thank you.

Daniel_Ake_Berg
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi Daniel Ake Bergh

Thank you for your asking. Kindly refer to 4 main requirements below that needs to fulfill to use VoLTE function :

A. The carrier supports VoLTE

B. The carrier supports VoLTE with the model 

C. SIM Card has VoLTE

D. Both side are using VoLTE

Please check with your SIM carrier weather it supports VoLTE on ZC553KL in the country of your residence first. Thank you.

View post
Zc553kl nougat version supports volte but in oreo latest it has no volte my carrier supports volte