Keyboard Issues Rog Strix G733 QS HGT 015

Comments

• Hi there,

it would be great if you can share the SN in the PM I send you.

Thank you.

• Hello verfai,

Got it. Thank you so much for the information.

Please share the product SN in the PM I send you.

Thank you again.

• Hello krics,

Thank you so much for the information.

Can you try to switch keyboard backlight in Armoury Crate?

I would need your product SN in the PM as well.

Thank you again.

• yassine.rafrafiyassine.rafrafi Level 1
    edited June 7

I've sent you in pm can you provide us with update about the fix ?

• kricskrics Level 1

Hello,

Backlight not working anymore

Also, i've just update Armoury crate today

• MY PC IS STILL UNUSABL?E 3K EUROS OMG. THIS IS THE WORST INVESTEMENT I DID IN MY LIFE. ANY UPDATE PLZ?

• Is this a joke ? no update until now...

• hello i have the same problem on my g733qs too ! hope you make a fix realy soon .

• hello there is a new vbios upgrade utility hotfix update today i've made it and nothing changed, can you please tell us if this update meant to solve the keyboard issue or what? please find the update history below

when do you plan to release a hotfix that awill solve our keyboard issue?

• I have got the same issue with my keyboard. Both FN keys not working, nor is backslash or the left shift key. Seems to be since the latest BIOS upgrade.

• @yassine.rafrafi VBIOS is Video BIOS - unfortunately not the BIOS/Firmware we are waiting for :(

• Same issue here! Left shift and both FN keys don't work, I have updated everything and no results, we need an update asap please!!!

• I have the same issue with my keyboard. I bought new Asus G733QS-HG015T yesterday. I updated everything and then Left shift and both FN keys don't work, please help us immediately.

• what is the process to get refound ?

• Hi all, I have the same problem and at this point I think is a generale problem. In a top of asus notebook is not aceptable it recive a software bug and in few time they don't resolve it. 

• verfaiverfai Level 1

It is starting to take a long time indeed, and surprisingly the rog.asus.com forum doesn’t have any people with these same problems, whilst more and more people are adding to the list here, all with the G733QS I think.

So I’m wondering out of curiosity where we are all from, this is not a global problem (not that a lot of people have this laptop probably).

I’m in Belgium, and have a AZERTY keyboard layout.

Grtz

• @verfai This was the first result to pop up when Googling, so I presume many people here did the same.

I also have the G733QS. There was an update today for the System Control Interface driver but this did not resolve any issues.

Based in the UK.

• t.gokert.goker Level 1
    edited June 14

hey blake

how can i send to you pm? I can't see the message button.

I have same issue with my G733QS, please pm me i can give to you SN

thank you!

• z.master666z.master666 Level 1
    edited June 15

Hi all, I have a new update this night ! and the problem is gone. Try to check your windows update

• Good morning all, with the windows update the problem of the keybord is fixed.

This discussion has been closed.