System: ZenScreen Go
Battery or AC: AC
Model: MB16AHP
Frequency of occurrence: 1 (so far!)
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Exactly the same as reported here: ZenScreen Go MB16AHP - Frozen / Power Button Unresponsive — ZenTalk (asus.com)
This item has been working fine connected via HDMI to my Lenovo laptop for the few days that I have owned this item (and also using the USB-C connection for the mains charger).
However today it has stopped working. There is no display on the screen (completely black) although the laptop/OS (Windows 10) is still showing the screen as connected in the settings (when the HDMI is connected).
The power and menu buttons on the display are not responding at all. The power LED is on and I cannot turn it off. The OSD from the monitor is not working at all.
So I am stuck with a powered on but dead screen.
Based on the other thread, I will let the unit run flat and see if that causes it to reset/work when connected to power again. (Although that's hardly going to be a workable fix for the issue).
3 REPLIES 3

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Heathy,
Please kindly send the product to our service center.
We will reinstall the firmware for you.
Thank you.

Blake_ASUS

Hello Heathy,

Please kindly send the product to our service center.

We will reinstall the firmware for you.

Thank you.

View post
I have the exact same issue, and it's complicated by the fact that I live in Egypt. I need the screen for work and I cannot afford downtime. I'm currently letting the battery drain and hope this will force a device reset. It's pretty bad hardware/firmware engineering if the force shutdown button combination doesn't always work. What should I do? I have no idea if there is a service center here, or how long it would take to get there/fix the issue.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Ian,
Please refer to below link to find the service center in Egypt.

Find service locations - Egypt | Official Support | ASUS Global
Please contact the service center first so they would be able to give you more detail information about repair arrangement.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you very much.