This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Premium Care for Expertbook B9450 in the UK

NickB99
Star I
Has anyone any experience of Asus Premium Care in the UK for the current "top of the range" Expertbook?
It seems impossible to buy. It's not listed on the official Asus UK store, only Premium Care products for the lesser non-business laptops (?). The main UK Asus vendor say they think I would be able to buy it direct from Asus once I register the laptop purchase, but are not sure 😬
I know the product exists, as I can see Premium Care for Expertbooks on the Asus Australian store. I have tried to ask Asus UK, but they just direct me back to the offical Asus UK vendor.
So if any UK B9450 user could take a look in their MyAsus app and see if purchasing Premium Care was an option I'd sure appreciate it.
7 REPLIES 7

NickB99
Star I

Ok, as a test I installed the MyAsus Android app and entered a real serial number of a an Expertbook B9450 there. It showed me an option to buy Premium Care. But when I selected it the Options for what I could actually buy was blank. Maybe this is due to the serial number and would work ok with a brand new device...I don't know. If anyone does it would be great to know.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Nick,
May you try the MyASUS app on your laptop?
[MyASUS] Warranty extension package Purchase Process | Official Support | ASUS GlobalI will check with related department as well.
Thank you.

NickB99
Star I
Thanks Blake. I am unable to try the MyAsus App on the laptop as I didn't buy it yet 🙂
I was trying to determine before purchase what warranty it had. And that turned into an impossible question to answer. Now I have ordered the laptop, and will try the app when it arrives to see if there is an option.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Nick,
I see.
Well...each laptop is having different warranty condition.
So in some channel, you are able to buy the warranty extension once you choose the device you want.
Or in offline store, they have some general package for warranty extension, like a gift card, so you can buy separately and know the package in advance.
But for buying from us, we need to actual product SN to confirmed the package for you.
Thank you.