After restarting, the quick settings bar can't show up when i scroll it down. I even lost my flight mode setting. The phone interface also changed into default except wallpaper those.
All these screenshots make me remember the old ZenUI (Used to be a Zenfone 2 laser user from 2016 to 2019 1st half )
TRY TO CLEAR THE CACHE PARTITION FROM RECOVERY MODE.
BTW, THIS IS A SPACE FOR ZENFONE 8 SERIES...
Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some at-home troubleshooting tips below:
A. Settings>System>Reset options>Reset app preferences
B. Please try the following steps to access recovery mode for the Factory Reset:
0. Try to back up your data with USB cable. If you can not access the phone, please check if your google account or microSD card have auto backup your data.
1. Power off the phone, then keep pressing "volume down key"
2. Press "power key" and stop press " power key" once you feel the vibration. Still keep pressing "volume down key".
3. Stop press "volume down key" once you enter [Android Recovery] Screen
4. Choose "Wipe data/factory reset">"Yes"
5. "Reboot system now"
Please note that once the steps are completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.