Feature request: Change in Gallery
- Model Name: ZS671KS
- Firmware Version: WW_184.108.40.206
- Rooted or not: Not
- Frequency of Occurrence: Each time
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): ASUS Gallery
Dear Asus team,
Advanced "System albums" feature of Asus Gallery, like "Faces", "Places" etc (my translation may be incorrect, I use Russian interface language) are cool, but there is one issue - this mechanism indexes all possible pictures on phone, including Whatsapp images, Telegram photos, other folders, which contain photos and videos. And this is not a good option, I don't want some photos to be indexed and presented in this smart albums.
Could you please suggest implementing feature like Google Photo has:
- by default Gallery will act like now
- in Gallery setting allow user to select folders, where to look for photos/videos and leave option to look only inside DCIM folder
For me that would be really good option. Now I just have to turn off this smart folders with photos.