This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do the LED indicator light colors mean on Rog phone 3

malevich
Star I

What do the different colors on the LED indicator light mean? Specifically what does it mean if my light is flashing orange every two seconds? My phone is Rog Phone 3.
4 REPLIES 4

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Notification has arrived

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
malevich

What do the different colors on the LED indicator light mean? Specifically what does it mean if my light is flashing orange every two seconds? My phone is Rog Phone 3.

What do the LED indicator light colors mean on Rog phone 3
It depends for which app you have set your notification LED to blink orange.
Please note there are few apps for which you can set particular color to blink when you get notification from that app.(red,green,orange,white,yellow) these are the only colors which can blink with your device.
Example :- Like if you say you have set whatsapp to blink GREEN LED when you get notifications from whatsapp.
Thanks!

malevich
Star I
Hi, thanks for the answer!
This is a brand new phone,I haven't set anything yet. How do I check if there is an app setting for the orange light?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
malevich

Hi, thanks for the answer!

This is a brand new phone,I haven't set anything yet. How do I check if there is an app setting for the orange light?

View post
You need to enter in that particular app and see if that app has option to set any specific color.
Like,
Open whatsapp> upper right corner three dots > settings > notifications > light> set your required color from mentioned above.
Thanks!