off2fly115
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 7
Firmware Version: Latest Update
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Latest Snapchat
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, I am a Zenfone 6 user wanting to upgrade to the Zenfone 7. I use snapchat a lot and wanted to know what do the pictures look like with the zenfone 7 camera? Please reply with pics. I am unsure if I should upgrade or not because I heard the zenfone 7 uses the wide angle lense and crops it for 3rd party apps 😕 Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Why not wait for the Zenfone 8?
Unless you're getting the Zenfone 7 at lower pricing
Zenfone 8 series will be unveiled on May 12

I have solution call me WhatsApp 5511991518676

derlowexil836
Star I
Hello, I am a Zenfone 6 user wanting to upgrade to the Zenfone 7. I use snapchat a lot and wanted to know what do the pictures look like with the zenfone 7 camera? Please reply with pics. I am unsure if I should upgrade or not because I heard the zenfone 7 uses the wide angle lense and crops it for 3rd party apps 😕 Thanks!

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
derlowexil836

View post
Rather wait for Zenfone 8 it will be an incremental update over Zenfone 7 for you.
Who knows If Zenfone 8 uses main camera for all third party apps... & may give an option to switch lenses with its flipping capability. Unlike Zenfone 7 Also there will be 3-4 devices options to decide perfect model for you 😉
It is coming on may 12th so wait is not so long..
Stay tuned to see its increments!