Asus phone rog 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi there i don't who's there to help me I need an urgent help on my Asus rogue phone 3 512/12.

So what's the issue is last night when I opened my camera to take a photo of my baby it couldn't took a photo and camera kept making circle white lining like of it's loading camera so I get back on the menu and starts opening other apps no apps were launching I don't what happened there so I got mad.Like this is ridiculous I bought this phone like 3 weeks ago and I thought of it's the best phone on market. So afterwards I push the power button and restarted the phone and it didn't restarted also so the again i push the power button and touch the power off and in 5 sec my phones go downs and restarted so here's the actual problem when it restarted it stuked on restart screen where it shows a logo of republic of gamers and backside kept blinking rgb light on red clour.yes it's been whole night I couldn't come to the conclusion what happened and what will happen to the phone. I'm writing this right now from borrowed phone from wife. Only conclusion I came up with is that I should just wait till battery get all drained and after I try starting the phone. Huh what a drag I didn't expect this to happen but who's ever there to help me I hope you got the message waiting for some help here thank you.

Comments