Nvidia Inc released Geforce stable Driver DCH STANDARD WHQL v466.11 Geforce GPU'S on 12.04.2021
- System OS: Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit v21H1 Build no 19043.928
- Laptop Name: Vivobook 15 R542UQ-DM153
- Bios Model: X542UQ.309SA
- Processor Name and Model: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz
- Intel Processor Microcode: D4 ( latest )
- Intel Chipset: 100 series
- DRAM Frequency and Size: Adata DDR4 2400Mhz two 8GB Ram Modules (16GB)
- Integrated GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
- Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 DCH WHQL Driver Version: 126.96.36.19915 (Planned to release)
- Dedicated GPU: Nvidia Geforce 940MX 2GB GDDR5
- Nvidia Geforce 940MX DCH WHQL Driver Version: 188.8.131.52.11
- Audio Device Name: Realtek HD Audio ALC294
- Realtek HD Audio Device Driver version: 6.0.9132.1
- Total Graphics Available Memory Size: 9.9GB (10164MB)
- Shared System Memory: 7.9GB ( 8116 MB )
- Battery or AC: Both
- Intel Management Engine Firmware Version: 184.108.40.20674
- SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD 2280
- Harddisk 1: Seagate Barracuda 2.5 Inch SATA 2TB 5400 RPM (LM015)
- Harddisk 2: Seagate Barracuda 2.5 Inch SATA 2TB 5400 RPM (LM015)
- Frequency of occurrence: Nil
- Reset OS: No
- Screenshot or video: Yes
On 12th April 2021, Nvidia company has released the new Geforce DCH & STANDARD WHQL stable driver v466.11 for Windows 10 64 bit only.
On 14th April 2021, I successfully installed the latest driver by the normal method on windows 10 64bit v21H1 build no 19043.928 running with Nvidia Geforce 940MX 2GB VRAM GDDR5.
I would recommend you install the customized and certified driver for your laptop model from the Asus support site only.
I am sharing only Generic driver links in this post.
I am sharing the direct downloading link from Nvidia's official website for laptop built-in graphics cards and PCLe desktop graphics cards.
for DCH based notebooks driver
for STANDARD based notebooks driver
for DCH based desktops driver
for STANDARD based desktops driver