This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG phone microphone issues

I just got a new ROG phone 3 after issues with my previous 2 devices.
Initially everything was fine until today when I discovered I cannot talk to people on the phone without using a headset or connected to Bluetooth. This started today after being connected to Bluetooth in my car.
This is across all calling apps like WhatsApp and LINE and main call app. Later today I could speak to a friend by not speaking on loud speaker (which is how I tend to talk).
I have tested my microphones and they all work and I can voice record. Just cannot be heard on call. I'm out of ideas and patience with this phone. Third phone and still I'm having problems.

1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
tamsin.barratt

I just got a new ROG phone 3 after issues with my previous 2 devices.

Initially everything was fine until today when I discovered I cannot talk to people on the phone without using a headset or connected to Bluetooth. This started today after being connected to Bluetooth in my car.

This is across all calling apps like WhatsApp and LINE and main call app. Later today I could speak to a friend by not speaking on loud speaker (which is how I tend to talk).

I have tested my microphones and they all work and I can voice record. Just cannot be heard on call. I'm out of ideas and patience with this phone. Third phone and still I'm having problems.

ROG phone microphone issues
I will send you a PM with log instructions