This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 5 Tops Antutu Global Best Performing Android Phones March 2021!

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
wefweffwefwewefwef.png
Global Best Performing Android Phones March 2021: ROG Phone 5 Claimed the Throne
ROG Phone 5 claims the top spot in Antutu's latest ranking list of flagship Android phones! Here's what the popular benchmarking website had to say about the gaming powerhouse:
"ROG’s new phones frequently top our overseas performance ranking lists every year. ROG Phone 5 released on a date much earlier than its predecessors ever before is no exception and holds great promise for occupying the very top spot for the longest time in history.

This year, ROG Phone 5 has little change in the appearance design. As a gaming phone, its performance and heat dissipation ability is undoubted. The 6.78-inch hole-free full screen made from Samsung’s AMOLED E4 luminous materials, with 144Hz refresh rate and 300Hz native touch sampling rate ensure the visual advantage and experience of game players on the screen.

In particular, the top-level version of ROG Phone 5 Phantom has adopted the world’s first 18GB LPDDR5 RAM, which is even superior to that of most computers. Hence, it is worthy of being No.1 in the world."
Source: https://www.antutu.com/en/doc/124700.htm

4 REPLIES 4

soranerr0r
Star II
Happy to hear that 😊

As you know, ROG Phone is Gaming Phone and PUBGM is one the best and most popular games in the world why don't you contact them to enable 90FPS support for ROG Phone 5? We are still waiting!!!!

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
To bad it doesnt sustain that performance for very long.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

To bad it doesnt sustain that performance for very long.

View post
It's basically the iphone of android phones,it's best only for the first Test,afterwards throttling commences

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/162255#Comment_162255

It's basically the iphone of android phones,it's best only for the first Test,afterwards throttling commences

View post
Not really because the rog5 already got beaten by the other gaming phones, antutu just hasnt updated it yet.