Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You may not have a proper app for viewing this content

screenshot-20210331-151040547-281-29.jpg
Need Help
#help
When using Whatsapp Business, I try to send file from my Google Drive,
So I select = Browse other docs...
and then "You may not have a proper app for viewing this content" popping up.
Model Name: Zenfone 6 (6/128gb)
Firmware Version: RKQ1.200710.002.WW_Phone-18.0610.2103.137
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): WhatsApp Business 2.21.5.17

7 REPLIES 7

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
wingku.sasmito

screenshot-20210331-151040547-281-29.jpg

Need Help

#help

When using Whatsapp Business, I try to send file from my Google Drive,

So I select = Browse other docs...

and then "You may not have a proper app for viewing this content" popping up.

You may not have a proper app for viewing this content
Please enable all the storage & other memory related permissions for Google drive as well as whatsapp and see if that makes any diffrence.

AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46536/you-may-not-have-a-proper-app-for-viewing-this-content

Please enable all the storage & other memory related permissions for Google drive as well as whatsapp and see if that makes any diffrence.

View post
I have enabled all Google Drive / Internal storage / SD Card permission for WhatsApp. There are no difference nor result.
But I have installed 3rd party app (File Manager, from File Manager Plus) and it can be accessed from WhatsApp Business (Browse other docs..) and opening Google Drive. Although it is not good as Google Files or ASUS File Manager.
Somehow native ASUS File Manager and Google Files cant be accessed from WhatsApp

screenshot-3.jpg

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
wingku.sasmito

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/160757#Comment_160757

I have enabled all Google Drive / Internal storage / SD Card permission for WhatsApp. There are no difference nor result.

But I have installed 3rd party app (File Manager, from File Manager Plus) and it can be accessed from WhatsApp Business (Browse other docs..) and opening Google Drive. Although it is not good as Google Files or ASUS File Manager.

Somehow native ASUS File Manager and Google Files cant be accessed from WhatsApp

screenshot-3.jpg

View post
Glad that something or the other worked but just i may say for a try can you follow this steps which will reset all the permissions for every other app in system
Settings > apps & notifications >upper right corner 3 dots > Reset app preferences.
And after doing these steps please try to browse & see if that helps to read files.
Thanks!

AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/160764#Comment_160764

Glad that something or the other worked but just i may say for a try can you follow this steps which will reset all the permissions for every other app in system

Settings > apps & notifications >upper right corner 3 dots > Reset app preferences.

And after doing these steps please try to browse & see if that helps to read files.

Thanks!

View post
Sorry sir, I can't find 3 dots on upper right corner.
screenshot-20210331-220511742-281-29.jpg