Finally New security patch for 5z . And No bug fixes ?

2»

Comments

• I DID WHAT YOU SAID., I'LL HAVE TO CHECK WEATHER THE PROBLEM HAS GONE OR IS STILL PERSISTENT. THE "ASUS LAUNCHER HAS STOPPED " ISSUE IS STILL PERSISTENT THOUGH EVEN AFTER CLEARING ASUS LAUNCHER DATA.

• NO, ! DND FOR ME IS ALWAYS OFF. ALSO THIS STARTED TO HAPPEN 80% AFTER WHATSAPP'S LATEST UPDATE WHICH WAS 2 DAYS AGO. COULD THAT TRIGGER IT SOMEHOW???

• NO DND BY DEFAULT IS TURNED OFF FOR ME ALWAYS. THIS STARTED TO HAPPEN AS FAR AS I THINK MAYBE AFTER THE .123 UPDATE OR THE LATEST WHATSAPP UPDATE (29/03/21). I DONT KNOW WHAT'S TRIGGERING IT . IT BEHAVES SAME AS IT WHEN IT DOES WHEN POWER SAVING MODE IS TURNED ON.( MOBILE DATA WILL BE DISABLED SHORTLY AFTER DEVICE ENTERS INTO SLEEP MODE.).

I ALREADY DID THE TROUBLESHOOTING TOLD BY @AmitGarde , WHEN SOMEONE CALLS ME ON WHATSAPP , MY MOBILE DATA IS TURNED ON BUT I DONT RECEIVE THE MESSEGE , ALSO WHEN SOMEONE CALLS , NEITHER I GET A CALL NOR THEY GET "RINGING " ON THEIR END WHICH SHOWS IM RECEIVING THE CALL , ALL THIS DESPITE MY PHONE HAS MOBILE DATA ENABLED AND ALL OTHER THING TURNED OFF LIKE DND ETC. I'VE GOT MY AUTO START ENABLED, BATTERY OPTIMIZATION DISBALED,(ALL THIS WAS TURNED ON BEFORE THE PROBLEM ALSO), STARTED TO HAPPEN AFTER EITHER ,123 UPDATE OR WHATAPP'S LATEST UPADTE.

PLS HELP.

MISSING IMPORTANT STUFF !!

• Debasish SahooDebasish Sahoo Level 3
    edited April 3

So you are facing this issue on whatsapp only? If yes then go to settings>Apps and notifications>Whatsapp>Notifications and then turn it on, if already turn on then turn it off and turn on.

If the problem still persists then try restart your phone once.

Last option would be reinstall your whatsapp it will definitely help you.

Thanks!

• edited April 3

I think i am failing to tell you exactly what's happening with me. My phone's mobile data is turned on but i dont recieve notifications , when i open the app all notifications on the "chats display" section and all calls arrive just like a pop up.

So this is not a problem of notifications , I do get notifications all the time , its is just 3/10 times that either the phone is on charging or not used since half hour or more , that this problem arises.

I've already reinstalled whtsapp last night. But still today when i opened whatsapp i got a notification saying backup has started . As if this whole time WhatsApp was at sleep. Other apps like instagram and gmail and sms(chat) I'm not getting the problem on. So im a little relieved .

Pls suggest something @Debasish Sahoo

This discussion has been closed.