Zenfone 5z misbehaves like hell while using USB OTG, i have been experiencing this issue from long time, phone gets restarted too. As u can see in screen recorder timer since i plugged otg n didn't get recognized.
Here's the proof 🔝.
I thought my Pen Drive has aged but no it's Asus who has aged pretty badly
Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update? Can you use the function before?
2. If you change the OTG cable, does the issue remain?
3. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information
If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still persist?
4. Please try to clean your port with soft tools (e,g. compressed air can) or bring it back to Repair Center for device checking.
5. Also, please try "the Factory Reset"
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
**Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.