I have a Zenfone pro 3, after I think an update it will no longer connect to the 4g network
All works well with home wifi network
Any suggestions of a fix for this problem
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Have you changed using spot/region/country of your device recently? If so, please check APN setting code with local carrier.
2. Does the device work with other sim card? If so, please change a new sim card.
3. Please try reset Network: Settings>System>Reset options>Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth
4. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check any disturbance from installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
5. Does your device still have the signal? Can the device dial out properly?
6. Please try SMMI test: Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST>Single Test>SIM Card Test/SIM Signal Test
If any of the SMMI tests fails, indicating high possibility of faulty hardware, kindly bring your device to the nearest ASUS repair center for device checking: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs