This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carrier aggregation support

Satnam
Rising Star II
Hey Team Asus Max Pro M1 support carrier agreegation And Snapdragon 636 chipset also capable So please enable carrier agreegation support for this device.
screenshot-20210324-223512.png
see it 636 chipset is support carrier agreegation features please enable it....
9 REPLIES 9

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Singh
Thank you for your asking. Please note that CA requires multifaceted supports not only from hardware/software but also from the carriers, involved the compatibility between these two conditions.
Kindly check "Tech Specs page - Network Standard" of your model on your country's ASUS official website (each region may have slightly different spec), and check "Network Standard" of your sim card with local carriers.

Satnam
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi Singh

Thank you for your asking. Please note that CA requires multifaceted supports not only from hardware/software but also from the carriers, involved the compatibility between these two conditions.

Kindly check "Tech Specs page - Network Standard" of your model on your country's ASUS official website (each region may have slightly different spec), and check "Network Standard" of your sim card with local carriers.

View post
means we can not use CA feature on my Asus Max Pro M1 device I'm a right...?

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Which means you can use CA feature if the support channel of your sim carrier are compatible with the support channel of your country SKU.
Which country did you purchased the device?

Satnam
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Which means you can use CA feature if the support channel of your sim carrier are compatible with the support channel of your country SKU.

Which country did you purchased the device?

View post
I'm purchased this device in India...