Kamera çalışmıyor ve telefonun sesi çıkmıyor
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?
2. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information
3. Have you ever dropped or broken the device?
Kindly try some at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check any disturbance from installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
2. Does the issue appear on the stock camera only or on other camera apps (e,g. Instagram) as well?
Please try clearing cache & storage of Camera (long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage), then try to re-install 3rd party camera apps and check again.
3. Also, please try "the Factory Reset"
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
If the issue remains the same after perform Factory Reset, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try CallUs: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs
**Please backup before you submitted to the repair center.