camera is upsidedown on selfie mode and the other one...

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus zenfone 7 pro
  2. Firmware Version:29.14.3.23
  3. Rooted or not: dont know
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: every time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): its on the normal camera aswell on snapchat, but on snapchat it has been for a while, but on the normal camera has it been on since the uppdate I think.

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

snap selfie

both of the pics are from snapchat, I just noticed that on my normal camera its does not flip xd

front cam

selfie

Comments

• when is this fixed... in next update?

• Try this

system settings -> apps & notifications -> see all xxx apps -> search -> three dot menu (upper right corner) & show system -> search for "camera" -> clear the storage & cache of both camera and camera calibration

• trigonatustrigonatus Level 1
    edited March 25

I have done that now, and it didt work sadly, but another thing has happend

This pops Up now that I have deleted THE cashe and storage on THE camera. It says THE camera is used by another program, even do I dont have anyother app open

• I have the exact same issue, i get the same notification when i open the camera app, and when i use an third party app the image is flipped... even when i use the flashlight it turns the camera to selfiemode for whatever reason. Please bring out a fix for this problem, because i cannot even use the camera to its full capability now.

• yhea its hella sad =( wonder if we like need to reboot the phone or am I just gonna wait and see I gues...

• Even a full reset doesn't work unfortunately, i've tried. Guess we have to wait :(

@Anders_ASUS has this problem been reported before and can it be fixed with an software update?