How do I use the conference call feature ?
ZenUI Dialer & Contacts allows user to make conference calls with the Merge call feature.
To make a conference call:
- Call a contact.
- Tap to pause the call, then tap to call another contact.
- After the second contact successfully connected to the call, tap to merge the calls.
- If you want to add more contacts to the conference call, repeat steps 2 and 3.
- If you want to remove a contact from the conference call, tap Manage conference call then tap . To disconnect a contact, tap .
- This service is provided by your mobile service provider. Please check with your provider whether the service is activated if you are unable to make a conference call.
- The maximum number of contacts in a conference call is 5 when using 2G/3G standards. VoLTE standard may cater more contacts in a conference call.
0 · Share on Twitter