Nvidia Inc released Geforce stable Driver DCH STANDARD WHQL v461. 92 Geforce GPU'S on 16.03.2021
- System OS: Windows 10 v21H1 64Bit Build no 19043.899
- Laptop Name: Vivobook 15 R542UQ-DM153
- Bios Model: X542UQ.309SA
- Processor Name and Model: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz
- Intel Processor Microcode: D4 ( latest )
- Intel Chipset: 100 series
- DRAM Frequency and Size: Adata DDR4 2400Mhz two 8GB Ram Modules (16GB)
- Integrated GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
- Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 DCH WHQL Driver Version: 220.127.116.1116
- Dedicated GPU: Nvidia Geforce 940MX 2GB GDDR5
- Nvidia Geforce 940MX DCH WHQL Driver Version: 18.104.22.16881
- Total Graphics Available Memory Size: 9.9GB (10164MB)
- Shared System Memory: 7.9GB ( 8116 MB )
- Battery or AC: Both
- Intel Management Engine Firmware Version: 22.214.171.12474
- SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD 2280
- Harddisk 1: Seagate Barracuda 2.5 Inch SATA 2TB 5400 RPM (LM015)
- Harddisk 2: Seagate Barracuda 2.5 Inch SATA 2TB 5400 RPM (LM015)
- Frequency of occurrence: Nil
- Reset OS: No
- Screenshot or video: Yes
On 16th March 2021, Nvidia company has released the new Geforce DCH & STANDARD WHQL stable driver v461.92 for Windows 10 64 bit only.
On 17th March 2021, I successfully installed the latest driver by the normal method on windows 10 64bit v21H1 build no 19043.899 running with Nvidia Geforce 940MX 2GB VRAM GDDR5.
I would recommend you install the customized and certified driver for your laptop model from the Asus support site only.
I am sharing only Generic driver links in this post.
I am sharing the direct downloading link from Nvidia's official website for laptop built-in graphics cards and PCLe desktop graphics cards.
for DCH based notebooks driver
for STANDARD based notebooks driver
for DCH based desktops driver
for STANDARD based desktops driver