[Zenfone] Can't download or install apps
Please follow the troubleshooting steps below :
- Make sure the phone is connected to the Internet so you can check whether there is a network icon of either mobile data or Wi-Fi on the status bar to confirm the stability of the network.
- Check if there is enough storage space : Settings > Storage & memory.
- Reboot your phone.
- Clear data or cache for Play Store: Settings > Apps & notifications > App info > Google Play Store > Storage & memory > Clear data or Clear cache.
- Re-install apps: Settings > Apps & notifications > app info (select an app) Uninstall and then re-install it in Play Store.
- Confirm/Update the firmware to the latest version: Settings > System > System updates > Check Now.
If you still have questions regarding the product, please contact ASUS Support for further assistance.
0 · Share on Twitter