This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen coating coming off Zenbook Duo UX4822

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
The matte screen coating appears to be coming off in tiny holes all over my primary screen. It appears to be from the keyboard touching the screen when the device is closed. Has anyone else noticed this design flaw?
3 REPLIES 3

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
May I have a picture of what you describe?
Thank you.

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
Hello @Blake_ASUS sorry about the delay. It's very difficult to take a photo of it without the perfect lighting. Here is what I'm talking about - you can see it's very obviously the key pattern.
I only keep the laptop in it's carry sleeve it came with and it's not squished with anything heavy I think the keys just naturally rub against the screen when closed.
laptop-screen-scratch-flaw-zenbook-duo.jpg
zenbook-duo-screen-scratched.jpg

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
potatosubwoofer

Hello @Blake_ASUS sorry about the delay. It's very difficult to take a photo of it without the perfect lighting. Here is what I'm talking about - you can see it's very obviously the key pattern.

I only keep the laptop in it's carry sleeve it came with and it's not squished with anything heavy I think the keys just naturally rub against the screen when closed.

laptop-screen-scratch-flaw-zenbook-duo.jpg

zenbook-duo-screen-scratched.jpg

View post
It looks like google's photo compression ruined it but it really is obvious to the eye.