This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Freelancing Laptop

tamourk1
Star I
Hy Everyone, I am a Blogger and Freelancer. However, i am new to this field and currently working on Fiverr. I need some help, i am planning to buy new Laptop for my Professional Work but i am confused regarding to the selection of the Laptop. I like Asus Models but my friends told me that the laptops of this brands are for Sports and Gaming. Kindly suggest me, it is good to buy a Asus Laptop.
I need a High-Speed Laptop because the laptop i was using earlier stucks whenever i open some heavy apps like paintballgod and crassulacare and many other. So guide me properly.

Thanks
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
1 REPLY 1

willistrong
Star II
Ion Kozokar

Ok, here is my recommendation. Best Budget Blogging Laptops: Lenovo Ideapad 3 ($) / Dell Inspiron 15 3000 ($); Best Lightweight Blogging Laptops: Macbook Air 13 ($$$) / Asus Zenbook 13 ($$); Best Professional Blogging Laptop: Macbook Pro 16 ($$$$). If I were you, I would take Asus Zenbook 13, it stands out with its uncompromised performance, thanks to its 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM. No matter what you plan on doing, the Asus Zenbook can get it done.

View post
so it's good for editing videos/photos as well? my laptop is so old that I can't even use Photoshop... 😒 I should totally get this asus laptop!