Asus fix your Update politics...because many customers are very angry right know!!!

...including me...because it suck and I can't recommend anything from Asus for the Future because your so lazy with the Patches that the damage is already done...still stucking in December Patch is a huge let down...

Can't recommend any Phones from your company in the future to anybody just because of this.

It's my first, but maybe also my last Asus product if this isn't gonna be fixed immediately...

And stay constant with your Patches...because now I think anyone who will buy the ROG 5 will also have the same issues...and even more....!!!!!!

Comments

• And considering literally *every single review* for the rog 5 and 3 listed their update policy as a something they lack, you'd think they'd get the message by now /shrug.

I'm not even wanting an update every single month without fail, just some transparency or a roadmap, even literally *anything* is better than "we'll have it soon"(define soon)

Or like, a list of what's being worked on instead of literally nothing at all.

• gugulgugul Level 2

Yeahhh man. They don't have the ETA for next FOTA, they don't have the ETA for android 11 beta. They don't have any timeline for VoLTE/VoWIFI, 3 months since rog 2 last updated, Uncertain about the android 11 update for Rog 2.

Currently they are maintaining a handful of 4-5devices(correct me if I'm wrong) and it's taking them ages to provide timely updates. Not even an update roadmap.

At this point as they're taking so long for the android 11beta, I'm expecting at least they should fix the prevalent "black crush" and add support for VoLTE and VoWifi for all region.

The update policy should be clear. You're saying 2 years of updates. What does that even mean? 2 years of Android OS update or mere security patches? Maintain transparency about these things.

• I think it's time to file a case in consumer court to get the full refund for this faulty device...I won't hesitate of doing that...let's do this so that they will come to know that they are selling their products faulty and does not provide any transparency and support

• badvlad03badvlad03 Level 1
    edited March 16

I feel you bro and I'm totally agree with everything you said. Not to mention the black crush issue. Definitely my first and last asus phone. Gonna sell this phone soon.

• This is something I have criticed some time ago as well, and gustav did mention he would like to implement some kind of reporting what the devs type of thing but so far nothing happened. I think transperency is the key for a happy community, people arent frustrated that stuff isn't being done, people are frustrated not knowing anything.

• lan61tlan61t Level 1

Have you tried visiting Asus Service Center for an update? 😂😂😂