This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook-Pro-Duo-15-OLED-UX582 release date?

raines-junk
Star I
Has there been an update on the new Zenbook Duo Pro 15" yet? All I have seen is April 2021. 😫😪 I need a new computer like yesterday but I have been waiting to get the new Zenbook Duo Pro. Are they doing pre-ordering?
67 REPLIES 67

christian_drome
Star II
hey there! I want the same information but from this model:
Zenbook UX535 with Intel® Core™ i7-10870H Processor incorporated
Model: UX535 with Intel® Core™ i7-10870H Processor incorporated
ux535.png
 Are they doing pre-ordering?
Thank you.

dgarcia967
Star I
I am in desperate need of a new laptop and I'm interested in the ZenBook Pro Duo UX 581. However, with the new UX582 coming out soon, I am hesitant on purchasing a UX 581 that will soon be obsolete. Can someone comment when the new model is expected to be released?

Aloha. I have heard 20 April 2021 as the release date for the Zenbook Pro Duo 15.6 OLED (ux582). Is this correct? I am interested in the i9 with 32 GB with 1 TB SSD storage. A few quick questions: 1) Can I request ASUS to upgrade to 2TB PCIe or even 4TB (would really want 8TB, but am concerned about performance drops and heat) and I absorb the price delta?; can I preorder from ASUS or an approved vendor? Thank you!

Lanikai_Traveler

Aloha. I have heard 20 April 2021 as the release date for the Zenbook Pro Duo 15.6 OLED (ux582). Is this correct? I am interested in the i9 with 32 GB with 1 TB SSD storage. A few quick questions: 1) Can I request ASUS to upgrade to 2TB PCIe or even 4TB (would really want 8TB, but am concerned about performance drops and heat) and I absorb the price delta?; can I preorder from ASUS or an approved vendor? Thank you!

View post
Aloha - sorry, I had a 3rd question: I have seen both Thuderbolt 3 and 4 advertised for the UX582 - will it be T4?
Thank you again!