This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Unlock bootloader and root the ZENFONE 3 MAX (X00DDA) .

fegeeantonio
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZENFONE 3 MAX (X00DDA)
Firmware Version:6.1
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey guys i am new here this is a cool community i think this is a perfect place to ask. if there's any way i can root my device ASUS ZENFONE 3 MAX (X00DDA)? i need to root it even it replace the warranty i really need to root my device anyone can help me unlock bootloader of my device and root it. hope someone will help me thanks advance fellas.
3 REPLIES 3

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi fegeeantonio
Thank you for your asking. For ZC553KL, there will no longer have any maintenance. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding and support.
If you still want to unlock the device unofficially via third party method, please note that unlocking the device or flashing the custom ROM are quite risky, may causing security issues like Widevine Issue, banking app usage issue, or unexpected software issues.

jerhon
Star I
Hi, my phone is Asus Zenfone 3 Max (ASUS_X008D). Can you help me how to unlock the bootloader of my phone and root it?

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jerhon
Thank you for your asking. For ZC520TL, there will no longer have any maintenance. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding and support.