Bluetooth turning on / off with X Mode

abhip1986abhip1986 Level 2
edited April 12 in ROG Phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): inbuilt bluetooth

========================================

Bluetooth turning on / off with X Mode

If I am in game and enable bluetooth then get connected to it.

However as soon as I exit the game which turns off x mode the bluetooth gets disconnected to

So I manually turned on xmode and then it starts turning the bluetooth on...Is this a bug or expected behaviour?

My power settings is a custom one which does not have bluetooth on because I do not want to keep the bluetooth on all the time.

System is thinking I am switching battery modes from x mode to custom so it turns the bluetooth off..

Please help

Comments

• @abhip1986 "System is thinking I am switching battery modes from x mode to custom"

Sorry if I'm misinterpreting your explanation but, isn't that what you are doing? Bluetooth will be enabled while X Mode is on and flip to disabled when you revert back to your custom settings.

• So you are saying this is expected behaviour..But if my custom settings has bluetooth on then it will always power on the bluetooth when I am on wired connection and I exit the game..Which makes no sense of have bluetooth on.

This discussion has been closed.