This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple issues with phone ROG3 (12Gb RAM, 128Gb variant)

NyxAwakens
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG3
Firmware Version: CPU 3.1GHz, RAM 12Gb
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Very often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): CODm latest version
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
This is so annoying now that I had to google the right forum to get this addressed and conveyed to the devs team. Guys, I was so glad when ROG3 was being launched. The first couple of months was great, but what has happened now? I bought this phone last Nov'20 but since Jan this year I have been having so much issues.
I am a CODm competitive player and absolutely taken back by what this phone said it could do and what it does. Game crashes, black screen, partial black screen, game abruptly closes; and that too in to middle of tournaments? Most told me it was because of the internet, but now I have a fully functional broadband but the issues keep multiplying. My money, my efforts and all my grinding time is a waste now, coz I cant play a single game without having to restart the game in between.
And why am I complaining about just one game? Because, you are R.O.G. and gaming is what this phone was made for. You had to live upto your selling points guys. I NEED HELP. Fix it or give me an alternative.
2 REPLIES 2

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
NyxAwakens

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus ROG3
  2. Firmware Version: CPU 3.1GHz, RAM 12Gb
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Very often
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): CODm latest version

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

This is so annoying now that I had to google the right forum to get this addressed and conveyed to the devs team. Guys, I was so glad when ROG3 was being launched. The first couple of months was great, but what has happened now? I bought this phone last Nov'20 but since Jan this year I have been having so much issues.

I am a CODm competitive player and absolutely taken back by what this phone said it could do and what it does. Game crashes, black screen, partial black screen, game abruptly closes; and that too in to middle of tournaments? Most told me it was because of the internet, but now I have a fully functional broadband but the issues keep multiplying. My money, my efforts and all my grinding time is a waste now, coz I cant play a single game without having to restart the game in between.

And why am I complaining about just one game? Because, you are R.O.G. and gaming is what this phone was made for. You had to live upto your selling points guys. I NEED HELP. Fix it or give me an alternative.

Multiple issues with phone ROG3 (12Gb RAM, 128Gb variant)
Okay first can you tell us your firmware version
Go to settings>system>about phone> software version and share the screenshot of that 😁

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Please specify your firmware version, it should end with 2012.131 of you're running the latest version.
Have you tried clearing the storage & cache of COD Mobile? If not, do so. You can also try clearing the cache of Armoury Crate and Game Genie for good measure. If that doesn't help, let me know and we'll take it from there.