and when I try to delete one of the apps it will say it's deleted but the icon is still there
Hi Eduard Romeo
Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Check internal storage space：Settings > Storage
2. Restart your device
3. Settings>Apps & notifications>See all apps>3 dots on the top row>Reset app preferences
4. Settings>Apps & notifications>See all apps>Google Play Store>Clear data/Clear cache
For more troubleshooting tips, kindly check the link
If the issue remains the same after performed the troubleshooting, please provide me the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Model Name: Settings>System>About phone
Refer to the link below to check the model name by model no. in the link
2. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?
3. Which troubleshooting have you tried?