ScreenPlus Application Center cannot open MS Outlook
- System: Windows 10 | Firmware Version: UX481FL.308
- Battery or AC: both on battery and on AC
- Model: Zenbook Duo UX481FL
- Frequency of occurrence: Always
- Reset OS:
- Screenshot or video:
After updating with the following:
- 2021-02 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB4601382)
- 2021-02 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 20H2 for x64 (KB4601554).
I've cannot launch MS Outlook via ScreenPlus Application Center or even from the Task Group that has MS Outlook. Please see error message below.
This still occurs even after allowing full control for all user
- All Application Packages
- All Restricted Application Packages
- Creator Owners
I'm on the the following ASUS ScreenPad Plus Control Panel application and drivers:
- ScreenXpert application: version 184.108.40.206
- ScreenXpert driver: v220.127.116.11
- ASUS system control interface V18.104.22.168
- ASUS ScreenXpert Interface V22.214.171.124
- ScreenPad Plus Optimizerr V126.96.36.199
Is there a fix? or should I wait for ASUS updates?