cycloneabhi
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_Z01R
Firmware Version: QKQ1.191008.001.WW_user_100.10.107.110_20201118release-keys
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera
It's absolutely not UID. I'm using the phone with atmost care no single scratch as well. It started happening all of sudden. Please help me getting this resolved. Asus promised the flagship service for all its Zenfone going forward from 5z and I'm facing this. I read many threads where its also been mentioned that it happen to many user. Please get it fixed and share the process.

Please reply guys. I'm struggling with this since last 2 months!
========================================

14 REPLIES 14

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
1. Check your phone for the latest software version.
2. Go to Camera settings & try changing focus mode
3. Clear cache & storage of Camera App after backing up & disable/re-enable camera App
4. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
5. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup:  https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/
6. Last option would be to visit the service centre to have
a check. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

cycloneabhi
Star II
Tried all trouble shooting following the comments on other thread. I visited the customer care center. They checked the issue and bluntly said we need to change the camera. They have given me the quotation for around 6k. Please help man. This is too costly and that also not to do with any user indulge damage. Please help.

cycloneabhi
Star II
Hello friend, Can you please help me the next course of action required?

Guri27
Rising Star I
cycloneabhi

Tried all trouble shooting following the comments on other thread. I visited the customer care center. They checked the issue and bluntly said we need to change the camera. They have given me the quotation for around 6k. Please help man. This is too costly and that also not to do with any user indulge damage. Please help.

View post
Instead of paying 6k, do a down payment of 2k and buy a new phone of any other good brand. Don't expect anything regarding update from asus. All the best.