Aura Lightning not working for ROG Phone 2 and ROG Delta Headphones. (Repost)
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Asus ROG Phone 2
- Firmware Version: 17.0240.2012.65
- Rooted or not: Not Rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: every time
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Armoury Crate
In addition to the information above, please also provide as many details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Step 1: Connect the ROG Headset to ROG Phone 2 using the Type C cable.
Step 2: Open the mobile app - Armoury Crate (Orange Logo).
Step 3: Click on the Console and swipe up to reach the "System Lighting" section.
Step 4: Click "Advanced Settings"
Step 5: Get disappointed there is no configuration option. (Feb 2021)
I posted this a few months ago and got a totally useless link to connect using "Lighting synchronization" which does not and should not be the way to do it.