Blue Filter On zenfone l2 octacore

brunohpcarvalhobrunohpcarvalho Level 1
edited March 26 in ZenFone Live Series

Hello friends. I have a zenfone live L2 octacore, Android 8. However, I can't find the night mode and the blue filter. It seems that these options are blocked. Can someone help me?

Comments

• Hi brunohpcarvalho

Thank you for your asking. My ZA550KL on Android 8 WW-15.00.2004.111 has "Night Light".

Please check Setting>Display>Night Light

If your Night Light option is disappeared, kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:

1. Settings>Apps & notifications>See all apps>3 dots on the top row>Reset app preferences

2. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 

Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)

Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

• Did not work. The option does not appear on the screen. The software information is: ww_pHONE-15.01.1909.16

• I was unable to update automatically. No update available. It came from the factory with WW_15.01.1909.16 I'm from Brazil, is it a specific version here?

• My phone is a Zenfone Live L2 octacore, but zentalk recognizes it as L1

• edited March 5

[Revised on 5th March]

Hi brunohpcarvalho

Thank you for your reply. Your firmware version WW-15.01.1909.16 is built for CPU 8940, which is sold in Brazil, India, and some specific countries; and there is no further firmware version to update.

Please be aware that the SKU is different from the normal WW_15.01.X.X SKU, built for CPU 8917. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

• brunohpcarvalhobrunohpcarvalho Level 1
    edited February 24

I installed the WW-15.01.1911.130 version and the phone won't turn on :(

• brunohpcarvalhobrunohpcarvalho Level 1
    edited February 24

Won't turn on, only the red LED is flashing. How do I fix it?

CPU: Qualcomm SDM435

RAM: GB

ASUS_X00RD (ZA550KL)

This discussion has been closed.